Sunday 16 October 2011

best couples ever









God gave us two ears to hear, two eyes to see and two hands to hold. But why did God give us only one heart? Because he wants us to find the other one.

Is the word "love" important?
I don't know but for me, you are more important.
Do you know why?
Because how can I say "I love you" if you're not here.

One time I asked you, "why do you love him so much?" you told me, "because we've been together for so long", I got annoyed because you're numb, you didn't even think that the time you were together, it took me longer to have waited for you.

No matter how many times I get hurt because of you, I won't leave you. Because even if I have a hundred reasons to leave you, I'll look for that one reason to fight for you.


You may be out of my sight But not out of my, heart You my be out of my reach But not out of my mind
I may mean nothing to you ...But you will always Be special to me...!!!





















































You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep
because reality is finally better than your dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews