Friday 7 October 2011

priyanka chopra in red hot dress





Priyanka Chopra has sought to clear the air over her role in Rohan Sippy's "Bluff Master", saying she was unaware Aishwarya Rai had been offered the part.

Priyanka also said that she tried to speak to Aishwarya because she did not want the latter to feel she was trying to snatch her role.

"I had no idea about Aishwarya... Once I got to know Aishwarya was a candidate, I tried to contact her to clear the air... I'd never do something underhand like stealing her role," Priyanka told IANS in an interview.

"She's a senior and a fantastic actress. I respect her a lot."

Priyanka disagreed that her latest release "Yakeen" was a disaster. "It was a terrific thriller with twists and turns to the end. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't have faith in it."

On the contrary, "Yakeen" had proved that women could get meaty roles in a male-dominated industry, she said.

"People realise that women can be actors and not decorative dolls. I'm getting a lot of films with a great deal of scope to perform''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews